DVC Moonlight Magic 3/3 tickets??

DisneyMelody

Earning My Ears
Hi friends! I just created an account, so I hope I am not breaking any rules here. I just found out about the Moonlight Magic and am so hoping that someone has some extra tickets that I might be able to use with my family. I do all the planning for my family's trips, but since our DVC membership is not under my name or email, I do not get the information about these special events, my dad does. This event just so happens to fall on the first day of my family's trip and I would love love love to be able to do this for them. Does anyone have any extra tickets (we are a family of 5 but I would be able to use any number) or know how I might be able to find some? Thank you in advance!

Thank you for replying! I believe that user is offering tickets for the February 24th event. My trip overlaps with the March 3rd event, so I am looking for any tickets for that one :)

Are you looking to meet someone at Magic Kingdom or trying to see if anyone is cancelling? I cancelled a reservation for 6 for the 3/3 event a few weeks ago but my understanding from others on the board is that the website simply says the events are sold out and there isn't a waiting list. So you have to keep calling member services to see if there are any openings due to a cancellation. In order to do so the actual member DVC member would have to call (or if you are an associate perhaps you can call, of that I am not sure). However on 3/3 the DVC member will have to attend the event in order for you all to gain entry to MK. If your dad (the DVC member) won't be there you can't go even if he gets a reservation for you. Similarly if you are looking to get into the event through a DVC member here you would have to meet them at Magic Kingdom on 3/3 to enter the park. They do not receive advance tickets for the event and the member has to be with your family in order for you to get in.

Thanks for your response! My dad will be with us, I'm just the one who does the planning :) I actually was able to land tickets for my family just now! I called DVC a couple times and got this link (https://www.disneynow.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKWebId=0x92094f938) that opens up if there are any sort of cancellations for you to reserve your tickets. I hope this is helpful for anyone else who is looking!

...Similarly if you are looking to get into the event through a DVC member here you would have to meet them at Magic Kingdom on 3/3 to enter the park. They do not receive advance tickets for the event and the member has to be with your family in order for you to get in.
This is not fully correct.
I am staying at AKL, some family members (they are DVC Members) are driving in for the day, and others are staying at CR (they are NOT DVC Members). We are getting arm bands/tickets for everyone at AKL before going to the park and meeting the ones driving in at MK. Those that are at CR are going to already be in the park that day and we will give the arm bands to them when we meet up inside.

Thanks for sharing the link. I was able to grab tickets for my daughter and I for Friday - we planned this trip on short notice and I figured we were out of luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter