DVC MM signups on May 10?

PatMcDuck

DIS Veteran
Hi all, quick question. I have a room booked in July for MM dates, booked long before the deadline, and I am a DVC Y blue card member. But I am one of the blue carders who: "never gets an email invitation to ride previews or MM events" gang.

Did they send an email concerning sign ups tomorrow to (all) blue card members? I am trying to figure out of my email preferences are now fixed, or if they are still blocked (mysteriously). thanks!

Anyone know if for tomorrow 5/10 sign up you are limited to 4 plus member even if staying on points at DVC. We were unsuccessful getting in on the day for folks with reservations but that day we could’ve signed up for 9 since staying in a 2 bed at BLT for our trip.

Anyone know if for tomorrow 5/10 sign up you are limited to 4 plus member even if staying on points at DVC. We were unsuccessful getting in on the day for folks with reservations but that day we could’ve signed up for 9 since staying in a 2 bed at BLT for our trip.

I believe it is only member plus 4. But, maybe when you log in, it will see the reservation and allow you to do more.

I believe it is only member plus 4. But, maybe when you log in, it will see the reservation and allow you to do more.
the general registration period doesn't care if you have a room, so max you can register for will be 5 (member plus up to 4 guests).

We have a room on the 16th. Didn’t get in on the original offer - they sold out. I used my original email link which became active again yesterday and I was placed in the waiting room yesterday. I ended up getting a pretty low number this time (1741) and we only needed 2 tickets so I was feeling confident. I did not make it. All days are sold out.

I had a number under 400 and still got locked out. It let me select total party for 5/24 then said limited availbilty so I adjusted down to 4 then 2 and it still would not accept it. Then a few minutes later it said 5/24 and all other dates were sold out. HOW/WHY does this happen? I would have thought such a low number was a sure thing.

I had a number under 400 and still got locked out. It let me select total party for 5/24 then said limited availbilty so I adjusted down to 4 then 2 and it still would not accept it. Then a few minutes later it said 5/24 and all other dates were sold out. HOW/WHY does this happen? I would have thought such a low number was a sure thing.
I feel your pain. That happened to me last time. So sorry. I was at work last time and this time at 6 am (west coast) just so I’d not be in traffic when the cue opened. I thought it was nice they at least made the time 11 am to give us on the west coast a fighting chance. I think we never really had a chance.

I had a number under 400 and still got locked out. It let me select total party for 5/24 then said limited availability so I adjusted down to 4 then 2 and it still would not accept it. Then a few minutes later it said 5/24 and all other dates were sold out. HOW/WHY does this happen? I would have thought such a low number was a sure thing.

I think they save some for general registration, but not many. What would be great is to see more dates for these events so more owners can go...or, instead, use the money for these events and work with the other division to get a much larger discount on after hour paid events. They could then have DVC people at those events.

I think they save some for general registration, but not many. What would be great is to see more dates for these events so more owners can go...or, instead, use the money for these events and work with the other division to get a much larger discount on after hour paid events. They could then have DVC people at those events.
It's just odd it let me get to the final screen before saying "you lose". Typical Disney IT, I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter