DVC Mike enjoying BLT

DVC Mike

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
We were just at the Beach Club the last week of October, but we’re back at Bay Lake Tower for 8 nights in a 1-BR with a Magic Kingdom view room. I really like the great view. We’re on the 8th floor this time. I’m posting this right after watching Holiday Wishes from our balcony, which is always a blast!

We checked in on Saturday and had a dinner at the Wave and just relaxed at the resort today. Tonight, we had a great meal at the California Grill. Tomorrow morning, it’s off to the Magic Kingdom. This trip, we also have dinner ADRs for Flying Fish Café, Artist Point, Jiko, and Citricos (for dinner), and breakfast ADRs at Crystal Palace, Kouzzina, and The Wave.

Of course, there is the Merry Member Mixer on Tuesday at Epcot, and the DVC Annual Meeting on Thursday here at the Contemporary.

As always, it will be a relaxing vacation!

Bay Lake Tower, shot from the top of the Contemporary:

DM_20111204_173327 by DVC Mike, on Flickr

Cinderella Castle, shot from our balcony:

DM_20111204_200440 by DVC Mike, on Flickr

A DVC Mike TR!!! Christmas early for us Dis'ers!

Hope you have a wonderful time and thanks for all the pictures.

Hey Mike! Always glad to see your trip reports and pics. We are over at OKW right now. This weather is amazing! We spent the day at Hollywood studios today and it was so nice, I don't want to leave!

Thanks for your generosity in once again taking the time to do a report, Mike. Enjoy your vacation! Looks like perfect weather!

Mike, it looks to me like there are fewer icicle lights on the castle this year. Did you think that?

Mike! YEA!! :) And of course the first 2 pictures posted are just gorgeous and not a person to be seen :)
glad to see you.

So, I went over to the Magic Kingdom this morning, about this time:

DM_20111205_075957 by DVC Mike, on Flickr

Many of the Christmas decorations were up, except for the tree and the decorations over the streets, as they just filmed the Christmas parade on Saturday.

DM_20111205_084824 by DVC Mike, on Flickr

DM_20111205_084339 by DVC Mike, on Flickr

I took this shot to show how empty it looks without the tree, which should be put up any day now this week.

DM_20111205_085004 by DVC Mike, on Flickr

Christmas is coming!

DM_20111205_084318 by DVC Mike, on Flickr

Santa is not here yet.

DM_20111205_084357 by DVC Mike, on Flickr

What great shots. Really helping me get in the mood for Christmas, although the 20 days til shot got me a little anxious....so much to do! Enjoy your trip. Can't wait to see more.:goodvibes

Color me jealous...have a great time Mike. My family went last Christmas and I'd advise all Disney lovers to try and get there at least once. LOVELY!!!

great to heard from you again!!!

hope your BLT vacation is amazing as always.

did you like BCV for the food/wine festavial?

great pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!