DVC might become an Addiction

Happy2BMommy0812

Mouseketeer
Just excited. We bought 150 at Poly back in 2016 and have loved using the points 1-2 times a year! The studios fit our needs just fine, and when we wanted more days, we used points at other, lower point locations. This spring break we booked a last minute trip using cash at Pop Century for 4 nights and then splurged with the in-laws on a 2 bedroom BLT villa renting points for the last 2 nights.

Day 2 I was out with a stomach bug. Day 3 my oldest son got it. Sharing a small value room with one bathroom with 2 sick people is no fun. We were on the mend by the time we moved to BLT, but having all that space at BLT was like night and day! We fell in love with the idea of having more room.

We love the skyliner, so as soon as we got home we called and added a 150 point Riviera contact. I am so happy and excited! Now we can enjoy both the monorail and the skyliner each trip by doing split stays, or alternate banking points each year and do every other year at each resort, or mix and match at 7 months and try something new without having to scrounge for studios to stay in our points range.

I was a die hard studio girl, but after that 2 bedroom stay, I think we’ll be a 1 or 2 bedroom family from now on (or two studios at Poly).

In addition, we now have 2 150 point contracts and can equitably gift one to each son down the line. Yay!!

Just excited. We bought 150 at Poly back in 2016 and have loved using the points 1-2 times a year! The studios fit our needs just fine, and when we wanted more days, we used points at other, lower point locations. This spring break we booked a last minute trip using cash at Pop Century for 4 nights and then splurged with the in-laws on a 2 bedroom BLT villa renting points for the last 2 nights.

Day 2 I was out with a stomach bug. Day 3 my oldest son got it. Sharing a small value room with one bathroom with 2 sick people is no fun. We were on the mend by the time we moved to BLT, but having all that space at BLT was like night and day! We fell in love with the idea of having more room.

We love the skyliner, so as soon as we got home we called and added a 150 point Riviera contact. I am so happy and excited! Now we can enjoy both the monorail and the skyliner each trip by doing split stays, or alternate banking points each year and do every other year at each resort, or mix and match at 7 months and try something new without having to scrounge for studios to stay in our points range.

I was a die hard studio girl, but after that 2 bedroom stay, I think we’ll be a 1 or 2 bedroom family from now on (or two studios at Poly).

In addition, we now have 2 150 point contracts and can equitably gift one to each son down the line. Yay!!
Its definitely hard to go back to a studio after staying in a 1 or 2 bedroom. We try to get 2 bedrooms now too because the overall point jump from a one to a two is not much as compared to the space and the arguments my kids have about sleeping and the bathroom when we stay in a studio

Its definitely hard to go back to a studio after staying in a 1 or 2 bedroom. We try to get 2 bedrooms now too because the overall point jump from a one to a two is not much as compared to the space and the arguments my kids have about sleeping and the bathroom when we stay in a studio
We have a 8 and a 5 year old and I’m not looking forward to having to get 2 bedrooms versus the 1 bedrooms we get now, LOL. But the wife and I know that time will come sooner rather than later.

When I joined in 2001 studios were fine....kids were high school/college age. I added on and then sold my original contract (bad move). Now I'm looking at adding on again as I now have in-laws and grandchildren. I remember our studio days....but we use the kitchen and laundry now and could never go back!! Good luck....and if you ever get the urge to sell think twice!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter