DVC members service Agent suggestion

DisneyBadger30

Earning My Ears
Good evening everyone, I am new to Disney vacation club. I'm using my first set of points on Aulani in June! One thing I have noticed with discussing different things with members service agents is some are better and more informative than others. I'm not looking to give anyone a bad name, So if anyone can suggest a GREAT agent with there extension, I would greatly appreciate it. My last experience with an agent, the agent didn't even know about buying one time points. But I have had positive ones too. Unfortunately I did not ask for there extension. Appreciate it!

Paul at x253 knows his stuff. A few years ago it was common to leave the call and keep dialing until you found someone who knew their job. It is much better today.

:earsboy: Bill

FWIW, I'm not sure I've called MS in 2 years or more... It's all just so simple to do online (except OTU).

I usually book online these days. I usually only call MS to modify or set up MDE. I have never been given an extension # by any of the CM's I've spoken with since they supposedly implemented that service. Sorry I can't help but I have had a few CM's that I like working with but without an extension # I have no way of knowing how to get to speak with them. Can't remember their names but I recognize them when I get them again. Haven't had any bad ones lately. I had to stop setting up MDE online because I moved & they kept sending my MDE stuff to my old address even though I updated all my contact info & always input the new address on the form, so now I have to call to book MDE and verify they are using my correct address. I suspect they have auto-fill menu drop-downs that they click on my old address since both old & new house numbers start with the number 4.

You are on the right place now, this site has many that know more about DVC than most Disney DVC CMs. Post your questions and wait to be amazed at the information available here. WELCOME HOME

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter