DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

It was Sept. 2019 "Member insider"
  1. Neighborhood gatherings
    1. culinary magic
    2. cake decorating
  2. dvc cruise 2019 openings
  3. Discounts
  4. extra magic
    1. fashion
    2. DCL
  5. travel the globe
And finally the sales pitch to add on at Aulani
I didn’t get this.

We leave today in a few hours. I don’t expect to be here much until the 25th when DSIS picks us up at the port. She will be on the cruise, and she’s been the force behind our Halloween costumes! We have lots to look forward to! I have not looked at Fodors Bermuda yet, but it’s on my table for when we get home!

Patricia and I are going to the Frozen show that’s featured in that Insider e-mail....DSIS has already seen it. Did it work for anyone else here?

Bobbi :boat:

Hello everyone! We just booked this cruise today. DVC told me we took their last room. So Deck 6 for us as no other choice was available.
We have been on a Halloween Cruise before and it was fantastic. We won 1st prize I believe on the Dream for most original. We were dressed as Fast Passes back before the change over. So be original of u can. Others were dressed as 3 blind mice, the Electrical Parade cause some were in wheelchairs and they were awesome. Of course some original costumes.
For guest questioning Palo reservations, they always try to work you in. This is our 16th cruise. So I know we will get a reservation or 2 at Palos. Just be there in the ship in line at the reservation spot for Palo before u head to lunch. That's your best bet.
We are from Florida but have family in South Jersey. Still have to work out parking since we are spoiled living only 1 hour from Port Canaveral. See all in a few weeks!
Did you receive your confirmation email from DCL or DVC? We booked last week and have not received them yet.

Sorry, wasn't getting thread alerts on my email! Still wanted to join FE group!

Last edited:
We are in an outside cabin. We were similar on the West Coast Cruise, and it was good.

Today I ordered my gifts for the CANDY/Snack Exchange!

Hi Bobbi,
I haven't been getting any of the thread alerts on my email, so I've missed out! Can I still join FE group? 5002 two adults, no allergies! Since you've already left on your cruise, can others here in this thread let me know if I can get added on? I should already be on the list, just haven't heard from anyone and I decided to check the thread today!
Thanks!
mickir

Hi Bobbi,
I haven't been getting any of the thread alerts on my email, so I've missed out! Can I still join FE group? 5002 two adults, no allergies! Since you've already left on your cruise, can others here in this thread let me know if I can get added on? I should already be on the list, just haven't heard from anyone and I decided to check the thread today!
Thanks!
mickir
Hi @mickir - in Bobbi’s absence, I’m polling the group in our conversation thread and will let you know. Not sure as folks may have already pulled their items together based on who we had info for.

Please stay tuned...

Thanks so much!!
I added you to the exchange conversation. Am sorry if I missed you initially.
It may be that some have already bought and can not accommodate you, if so, I am sorry, but I definitely can.
I am in airport in Lisbon and have Internet for now!

Can someone let me know what the facebook page name is? I'm not on facebook but my DW is.

Her door decorations are turning out really cool.

Does anyone know if there will be a pirate night?

Can someone let me know what the facebook page name is? I'm not on facebook but my DW is.

Her door decorations are turning out really cool.

Does anyone know if there will be a pirate night?
Posting links to other social media sites is against the rules on the Disboards. If she searches the date of the cruise she should find it easily on FB. And yes, there is supposed to be a pirate night on this cruise (just not sure what night that will be yet).

Every night cruise casual? That stinks! Have tried to join FB page but I guess they won’t add me😕

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter