DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

Hello everyone! We just booked this cruise today. DVC told me we took their last room. So Deck 6 for us as no other choice was available.
We have been on a Halloween Cruise before and it was fantastic. We won 1st prize I believe on the Dream for most original. We were dressed as Fast Passes back before the change over. So be original of u can. Others were dressed as 3 blind mice, the Electrical Parade cause some were in wheelchairs and they were awesome. Of course some original costumes.
For guest questioning Palo reservations, they always try to work you in. This is our 16th cruise. So I know we will get a reservation or 2 at Palos. Just be there in the ship in line at the reservation spot for Palo before u head to lunch. That's your best bet.
We are from Florida but have family in South Jersey. Still have to work out parking since we are spoiled living only 1 hour from Port Canaveral. See all in a few weeks!

Hello everyone! We just booked this cruise today. DVC told me we took their last room. So Deck 6 for us as no other choice was available.
We have been on a Halloween Cruise before and it was fantastic. We won 1st prize I believe on the Dream for most original. We were dressed as Fast Passes back before the change over. So be original of u can. Others were dressed as 3 blind mice, the Electrical Parade cause some were in wheelchairs and they were awesome. Of course some original costumes.
For guest questioning Palo reservations, they always try to work you in. This is our 16th cruise. So I know we will get a reservation or 2 at Palos. Just be there in the ship in line at the reservation spot for Palo before u head to lunch. That's your best bet.
We are from Florida but have family in South Jersey. Still have to work out parking since we are spoiled living only 1 hour from Port Canaveral. See all in a few weeks!
Congrats on booking! Interesting that yesterday I got an email from DVC about perks and upcoming events and the first thing was still spots on 2019 oct. DVC cruise and it listed the different staterooms. 3 categories still listed limited availability.

Have you looked at the Scenic South Shore Drive? It is not as long as the Bermuda Island Drive but does go to some of the same places along with a couple that are not mentioned in the Island Drive description. Maybe an alternative or backup plan?
So great news got the Island drive excursion we wanted. Hoping the evening cruise opens up. They have 1 spot on 9:45 but we need 2. Will be checking in today to see. My DW is making our door decorations today!

Congrats on booking! Interesting that yesterday I got an email from DVC about perks and upcoming events and the first thing was still spots on 2019 oct. DVC cruise and it listed the different staterooms. 3 categories still listed limited availability.
I read same email. That's when we called to book if any availability was there. We wanted at least a Ocean View but none available. I suppose cancellations happen daily. I may call again and see if anyone cancelled.

We are from Florida but have family in South Jersey. Still have to work out parking since we are spoiled living only 1 hour from port canaveral. See you all in a few wee

So great news got the Island drive excursion we wanted. Hoping the evening cruise opens up. They have 1 spot on 9:45 but we need 2. Will be checking in today to see. My DW is making our door decorations today!
Congrats! Sending more magic your way.....

IF you’d want to book it on your own, here is a link I found to a tour that looks similar to the DCL one, and has space available (more than 10 spots per their website) on Monday October 7.

https://kirksadventures.com/ourtours/#Inventory/2661

I read same email. That's when we called to book if any availability was there. We wanted at least a Ocean View but none available. I suppose cancellations happen daily. I may call again and see if anyone cancelled.
We are on deck 6 as well. We have never stayed in an inside cabin before; a little nervous but financially couldn't do it. Loved to sit on verandah and fall asleep but from what I remember on our last DVC members cruise a lot of activities so just a sleeping space for us I guess lol.

We are on deck 6 as well. We have never stayed in an inside cabin before; a little nervous but financially couldn't do it. Loved to sit on verandah and fall asleep but from what I remember on our last DVC members cruise a lot of activities so just a sleeping space for us I guess lol.
We are also on deck 6 with an inside cabin. This is our 8th cruise and we haven't had an inside since our 1st cruise! I'm going to miss our verandah but yeah, financially we couldn't justify a verandah for this cruise since it's our 3rd cruise this year :rotfl2: I don't think it's the balcony I'm going to miss so much as the SPACE. Plus with all the extra gifts.....teehee, shall be an adventure ;-)

Gee, I did not get an email from DVC. DID it talk of Moonlight Magic in 2020?

Gee, I did not get an email from DVC. DID it talk of Moonlight Magic in 2020?
It was Sept. 2019 "Member insider"
  1. Neighborhood gatherings
    1. culinary magic
    2. cake decorating
  2. dvc cruise 2019 openings
  3. Discounts
  4. extra magic
    1. fashion
    2. DCL
  5. travel the globe
And finally the sales pitch to add on at Aulani

We are also on deck 6 with an inside cabin. This is our 8th cruise and we haven't had an inside since our 1st cruise! I'm going to miss our verandah but yeah, financially we couldn't justify a verandah for this cruise since it's our 3rd cruise this year :rotfl2: I don't think it's the balcony I'm going to miss so much as the SPACE. Plus with all the extra gifts.....teehee, shall be an adventure ;-)

We're on deck 6 too...we got the last available room back when we booked (several months ago). I was glad at the time that I didn't have to make a decision about spending more money on the veranda, and I'm kind of happy I didn't think to call back and ask about upgrades!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!