DVC Member website login issues

Ed T

DVC Member/OKW 1993
I have tried for a few hours last night to access the member website
and again this morning but can not seem to connect. Anyone else having issues? Will call MS once they open.
Thanks

I was just on the member website with no issues. Maybe try a different browser.

If attempting to use an iPad and Safari, there have been reported problems like the one you mention; likewise sometimes for using Safari on a Mac computer. If that is what you are using try Chrome (App download) on either. If that is not the issue, you might just have an issue going on with your particular computer and may need to do something like try a different browser or empty your cache.

I often have problems with the dvc site if I am logged into another Disney site. When this happens, I clear the disney cookies (and any go.com cookies). Then, reload the dvc page and login again. It usually works for me!

I wasn't having issues earlier, but I am now. It tells me I am entering the incorrect password, but I know I'm not. I made sure I was logged off disneyworld.com, but it still is saying that. I'll give it some time to reset itself, hopefully.

I've been on/off through this morning via my Mac. I'm logged in NOW using both Mac and iPad (iOS7/Safari). All looks good to me.

I agree with post #4 above -- I've seen that problem many times!

I wasn't having issues earlier, but I am now. It tells me I am entering the incorrect password, but I know I'm not. I made sure I was logged off disneyworld.com, but it still is saying that. I'll give it some time to reset itself, hopefully.

Dang it. My issue has gotten much worse. I was never able to log onto the DVC website yesterday afternoon and now I can't get into MDE either. I've done everything that can be done; doesn't acknowledge my user name or password when I know they are correct. Guess a call to IT for me. :guilty:

I've just tried to access dvcmember.com from the UK just now and it is telling me that I have entered an incorrect user name / password and like the abover post, I know I have entered the correct details.

David

It is still telling me it is down for maintenance. ??? What other browser can I use? I went to dvc.com and also tried to enter through the go.com site.

I've just tried to access dvcmember.com from the UK just now and it is telling me that I have entered an incorrect user name / password and like the abover post, I know I have entered the correct details.

David

I finally had to call Disney IT today and they fixed it quickly - even though I did hold for 20 minutes. I didn't post this because it seemed like I was just having a one-way conversation with myself and I was beginning to feel a little strange about it. :laughing:

The number to call is 407-939-4357 other than I don't know how that works in the UK. :thumbsup2

I just called MServices and got a lovely young lady who was very helpful. She told me that they have had internet issues causing some people to have difficulty getting into the system and she passed my information on to the IT department to fix my issues. She said it may take 2 days and I will get a e-mail when it is fixed. All of my points and upcoming vacations are fine and in the system. YEA (since we are going for Thanksgiving and the following week.)

If attempting to use an iPad and Safari, there have been reported problems like the one you mention; likewise sometimes for using Safari on a Mac computer. If that is what you are using try Chrome (App download) on either. If that is not the issue, you might just have an issue going on with your particular computer and may need to do something like try a different browser or empty your cache.

I see this phrase often.
How do you clean your cache?
How do you clear your cookies?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter