• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Member Homecoming Photos Used in 2005 Vacation Planner!

LIFERBABE

DVC MEMBER @ BCV BWV OKW SSR BLT AKV
I just noticed that most of the photos in the 2005-2006 planner are of families that attended the May 2004 DVC Member Homecoming.

I recognized the Newlywed couple on pg. 44 because we let them take the last row on BTMRR on MK night. Plus you can see the brides lanyard.

Then I flipped thru the book and see most of the families wearing MH lanyards! LOL

Yep you are right LIFERBABE, when i look at those pics it was like yesterday that we were there and the funny part about it, is we were probable several feet away from those pic being taken, i remember the bride/groom, the lady playing the violin, goof with the little princesses, the family in front of the SSR.

to bad your pic wasnt picked, i have been looking for it.

that reminds me i have your pic in front of the castle, you can add it to your signature...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter