• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC logo merchandise?

NeedMoreMickey

DIS Veteran
Where is the best place to buy DVC logo merchandise? My sister’s Disney backpack is finally starting to wear out and she needs to replace it. The on-line Disney Store has a DVC backpack but she would like to see it before she buys it. I know they have a section in the Beach Club Marketplace but this year we are staying at Bay Lake and my sister can’t remember if there is a shop in the Contemporary/Bay Lake resorts.

I know they have a section in the Beach Club Marketplace but this year we are staying at Bay Lake and my sister can’t remember if there is a shop in the Contemporary/Bay Lake resorts.

There are shops on the 4th floor of the Contemporary near where the Sky Bridge from BLT connects.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter