DVC in Paris

simzac

DIS Veteran
Does anyone here on the DLP board feel DVC will expand to Paris? I hope so.:)

They have a Marriot timeshare kiosk in Disney Village when we were there in 2004. It would be awesome as Disneyland Paris is our favorite ("Magic Kingdom" park). To bad it is sooooo expensive to fly to Paris every year to enjoy a DVC reort for us.

Scott

I believe you can use DVC points at DLRP already and I think there are plans to build an actual DVC resort in the next phase of building.;)

I would LOVE to have the chance to use my DVC points at DLP as well.

I believe you can use DVC points at DLRP already

You're absolutely right Angela, but the cheapest room you can get "costs" 43 points per night at the moment, and that will probably go up year after year. Plus you have to book a minimum of two nights. Admittedly this does include park tickets and breakfast, so if you squash four people into the room you can make it a reasonable deal!! But, like the WDW DVC resorts, the points needed for studios/villas at a dedicated DVC resort in Paris should be considerably less, and won't go up year after year. It's a much better use of points.

and I think there are plans to build an actual DVC resort in the next phase of building.

I truly hope this happens :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter