dvc hotels for general booking

DOCTORRICK

Mouseketeer
Generally, how far in advance to the various DVC or home away from home properties open up for booking to non-vacation club people?

I was thinking about the board walk villas around thanksgiving 2006, and was wondering when to start calling.

thanks!

You can call now...WDW keeps a small percentage of the DVC rooms @ each resort for direct booking...good luck.

actually checked already, and they didn't see any rooms of any types at boardwalk or beachclub villas.
the cm i talked said that they wouldn't be available for awhile yet, but couldn't give any specific guess as to when

Do you know about renting points from a DVC member? We can't book until 11mos out but you could secure your points and have the member make that reservation right at the 11mo date. If you're not familiar with it, you can visit the DVC Rent Trade Board for more infromation. You've been a member here longer than I so I'm sure you know all that tho!lol

Have you tried to book on-line...in the past CRO has told me "no room @ the inn" and I've been able to secure something myself. Not sure if it was due to a cancellation etc. though...good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter