• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"DVC-HOLD" ME Luggage Tags?

Mommy2TwoMickeys

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever received a ME Luggage tag and above the resort that you're staying at say "DVC-HOLD" I've never seen that in my 3 past DVC Vacations. I called Member Services today and she said everything is fine and that it means my luggage will have priority delivery to my room since I am DVC as opposed to other guests staying at the resort(SSR) that are non-dvc. Doesn't really make any sense.....

I've never seen that before. We are leaving next week so I just checked mine for this trip and it doesn't say anything like that.

I have been told that it makes it easier for sorting when the luggage is sent to the resorts where DVC is separate from the regular resort.

I don't know if that is true but we have never had a problem.

:earsboy: Bill

Has anyone ever received a ME Luggage tag and above the resort that you're staying at say "DVC-HOLD" I've never seen that in my 3 past DVC Vacations. I called Member Services today and she said everything is fine and that it means my luggage will have priority delivery to my room since I am DVC as opposed to other guests staying at the resort(SSR) that are non-dvc. Doesn't really make any sense.....

I was at BWV 3 weeks ago and mine said that. I don't know about priority delivery. My plane landed around 11:30, I checked in at 12:45, got my room assignment at 3:45, it was not delivered to my room before I left for dinner at 5:30. It was there when I returned at 9:00.

Ours said the same thing.

We stayed at BLT 10/26-10/29. We received three bags quickly and then the other three came later (about three hours after we checked in).

I can't vouch for the meaning behind the label, though.

Thanks everyone! :thumbsup2 As long as their will be no problem with ME and getting bags, that's all I needed to know :) Thanks again~:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter