DVC Hilton Head Island Wedding

Tommy

DIS Veteran - USAF Retired
I said there would be a major announcement following my return from DVC HHI this month, so here it is.

I am happy to announce that during this trip, Sue and I were married in a simple ceremony. We were married on the pier leading to the beach in front of the DVC Beach House.

I've added a photo to my web site, and in the future will add info on what you need to be married in South Carolina in case you need that info.

Thanks to all that have supported my site.

DVC Hilton Head Member since 1997
My DVC Hilton Head Resort Page

CONGRATULATIONS TOMMY AND SUE

What a beautiful setting for a wedding. Here is my wish for a wonderful life together.

jane.gif

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

A very romantic gesture! I hope Sue knows she has a romantic guy!

Disneydiane

Best of luck to you both and may you have many years of DVCing together! Thanks for your web site and for all of the info you provide. Marianne :)

Congratulations! Now, that's a DVC memory. May you have many more together

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't think of a better place to be married.

I was curious to find out if the resort did anything special for the Super Bowl and also how they helped with your wedding.

Congratulations and wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!!

Congratulations!

Thanks also for your wonderful web site.

Congratulations Tommy!!
Was there ever ANY DOUBT where that would take place LOL I would think not :)

Hi Tommy,

Many congratulations on your news!!

My wife (Julie) and I were married on the beach in front of the beach house in October 1998. We had a lovely time at Hilton Head and miss it so much. The cast members were really great. Tommy Lee (I don't know if he's still there) arranged dinner for us at Charlstons.

As a UK citizen, we had to go to Beaufort Court House to obtain a marriage license and then wait 24 hours to actually get married. We arranged for a notary to perform the ceremony and a photographer for a few snazzy snaps! All went very smoothly and was easy peazy!! Now I wonder why we waited 13 years to get happy-harried!

Best of luck

jj........................

Best of Luck to you both!! What a wonderful place to start your married life. The photo was a great addition to an already terrific webpage. :D

We all knew our home would make a lovely site for a wedding!

Welcome to the family, Sue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter