DVC help please

sheboz

Mouseketeer
I am not a DVC member. I am getting 100 points from my friend.I require 130 I know my friend can buy 24 more points directly from DVC. How can I get the rest of the points? Should I just look for someone looking to sell there points? If I did make the extra point purchase do I just link it to the DVC reservation we will be making?
I apologize for the long post. I appreciate any help.

Could you take your friend's points and then pay for a night or two on member discounted cash or through central reservations?

The only way to do as one reservation would be to "rent" points from someone what would be willing to transfer to your friend the points needed/rents but depending on the for what resort and reservation window, this could get complicated (not talking about people do not like to transfer as there are restrictions around). Personally I'd look to get the nights I could with your friends points and rent for the resort you are planing for the remaining night(s) on a separate reservation.

Personally I'd look to get the nights I could with your friends points and rent for the resort you are planing for the remaining night(s) on a separate reservation.

This would be the way I would try to proceed as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter