DVC Friends referal

emmad1973

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I posted this earlier, but I think I put it in the wrong place so I have added it here as well :-).

We took the DVC tour over Christmas while we were staying at Disney. We were very impressed and we are very close to joining the club :cool1:

I have seen several mentions of the friends referal discount. So I have a few questions.

1 - How does the member referal discount work?

2 - If we have already taken the tour are we still eligible

3 - We are in the UK does that makes us unable to use the discount

and finally - would someone mind refering us so that we can get the discount?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Emma

Hi,
I posted this earlier, but I think I put it in the wrong place so I have added it here as well :-).

We took the DVC tour over Christmas while we were staying at Disney. We were very impressed and we are very close to joining the club :cool1:

I have seen several mentions of the friends referal discount. So I have a few questions.

Emma

I have had people from the UK use me in the past for a referral and they were able to get the discount. We bought in long after we took a tour and were still able to take advantage of the discount. I sent you a PM with referral info.

Good Luck!

Hi,

Emma

Sent you some information in a PM.....:)

Hopefully you have received lots of information in our pm's.

Should you have any other questions...just ask..pm or otherwise !!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter