DVC Email Correspondence

WebmasterDoc

Administrator
Administrator
DVC membership now stands at about 58,000. Assuming some of those memberships are held by the same family (DVC is working to identify these multiple memberships), there may ~45,000 unique memberships.

DVC currently has about 9,000 email addresses for the membership. I suspect that there are many that have NOT submitted a viable address to be used by DVC. There is currently no online source to provide this information, but if you wish to allow DVC to contact you by email, please send an email to Member Services ( members@disneyvacationclub.com ) and include your member number and email address, asking to be placed on the contact list. DVC does expect to increase contact with the membership by email and this will facilitate the dissemination of information in a prompt fashion.

When contacting MS by email for reservations, make sure to include your desired dates, room type, resort and membership number. Also, ask them to use “auto-reserve”. This will automatically make the reservation without having additional delays caused by phone or email contact- which often results in the reservation becoming unavailable. This same feature may be used with phone wait-list reservations. If you want to be contacted, the availability may be gone by the time contact is actually made, while with auto-reserve, the ressie is automatically made for you.

Enjoy!

I am so glad you included that about auto reserve. I was under the impression that they held the room even if you had them call you. I am currently on the wait list for BWV but only if I can get a standard view, so I wanted them to call first. But now I may go back and change to auto reserve!

Thanks Doc!

again and as always - thanls doc. I just changed my e-mail address and basically forgot to tell anyone. Have a great day.

I have provided my e-mail address to member services several times but have never received any e-mails from them. How often do they send e-mail updates to members?

How often do they send e-mail updates to members?

I have received about 3 informational emails from DVC. They are going to initiate a more frequent schedule of announcemenst by email, thus the significance of providing your address. If there is any question, I'd resubmit the address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter