DVC discount on LOS?

prncssjas

Running, Disney, Aladdin...
Do DVC members get discounts of Length of Stay passes? Does it have to be for a certain number of nights stay to get the discount? I just found out that they might opening the new Aladdin ride at the MK and I need to take FULL advantage of this!!! I had no idea this was in the works!!!! And I also saw that they had an Aladdin merchandise store and it's hard to find Aladdin stuff these days. I cannot wait--I am so excited, I think I am gonna BURST! Life does not get any better than this. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes, DVC Members get a discount on LOS passes. I don't believe that it matters how long you stay. As long as you stay on points, you can get the discount on a LOS pass.

Hi Rima!
You are going to LOVE "Agrabah Bazaar"!!! theat's the name of the new Aladdin store in Adventureland! It's awesome, full of tons of Aladdin stuff!! you're going to be in heaven!!!
the ride should be opening the end of this month! last week it looked just about done! you're going to love that too!!!

have a great time! :)

Laura :)

Oh my gosh---Laura!!! You have NO CLUE how excited I am about the Aladdin store. Please tell me what kinds of stuff you saw in the store...the more detail, the better!! Thanks---you're the best!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter