DVC Discount for Disneystore.com

DisneyQueen1320

DIS Veteran
Hello,
I'm an owner at AKV and I would love to buy some clothes for my boys from disneystore.com. I know we get a discount either 10 to 20% off or $15 off $100. However I checked the website and the current code listed expired. Can someone help me out with the code?

Thanks a lot :goodvibes

I'm a DVC member and have never heard of a discount code at the Disney Store. If there is one, you should look on the DVC website or contact Member Services as both sources should have the info.---Kathy

Hello, DVC member had a discount at the stores but I believe that ended a few years ago when Disney sold the stores. It was not a substantial discount.

Thanks I checked the DVC member website, but it's an expired date. I guess they don't have them anymore as a perk.

Where does one find the Disney Visa code? Thanks. :goodvibes

log into your chase.com account, click on the rewards banner at top. here is the info for the store though:

10% Off Disney Store
Use your card and promotion code ********* to save 10% every time you spend $50 or more on qualified purchases at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store retail locations in the US.

:eek: The fine print:
10% off Restrictions: Offer valid only at Disney Store retail locations in the U.S. or orders placed online at DisneyStore.com. A $50 minimum pre-tax single transaction purchase is required to receive discount. Offer excludes Theme Park merchandise and passes purchased at Disney Store, Adventures by Disney merchandise, animation art, Disney electronics, DVDs, Blu-rayTM, videos, CDs, video games, books, Jim Shore, Pooh & Friends Figurine Collection, Olszewski Gallery of Light, Lenox®, Precious Moments, Club Penguin, Walt Disney Classics Collection merchandise, Limited Edition Dolls, pins, party supplies, Disney on Broadway, D23 Charter Membership, D23 Gift Charter Membership, D23 Collectibles & Pins, gift cards or certificates, Disney Dollars, personalization, gift wrap and gift boxes, items not in stock, and Shipping & Handling charges. Not valid on purchases at Disney’s Soda Fountain and Studio Store. World of Disney® locations are not operated by Disney Store. Cannot be combined with other discounts. No adjustments to prior purchases. Prices subject to change without notice. Products subject to availability. Merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid packing slip. Not valid on purchases from DisneyOutlet.com. Payment with valid Disney Rewards Visa Card, Disney Rewards Visa® Debit Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card is required. Coupon or Promotion Code may not be redeemed for cash, sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Internet distribution strictly prohibited. Use of offer or Promotion Code DRVCMEMBER is acceptance of its terms. Offer may be canceled or modified at any time. Void where prohibited.

A reminder that we do not allow non-public discount codes on the board, as anyone could access the code that is intended for a specific group.

Thanks.

A reminder that we do not allow non-public discount codes on the board, as anyone could access the code that is intended for a specific group.

Thanks.

Actually they can't use the code, because they still have to check out with a Disney rewards Visa or the code won't work!

I used to be a cast member at the Disney Store and they offered a 10$ discount. That may have gone away when Disney sold the store but they have not bought them back. I would suspect the discount of 10% applies again. I would contact them and check this out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter