DVC cash ressie-when can you book?

LVSWL

Dis Veteran
We have booked cash ressies with the DVC discount before, but always fairly close to our upcoming trip. We are in the process of planning our next trip and the question has come up...How soon can you call and try to book a DVC cash ressie? Anybody know? Thanks guys!:)

Any help would be appreciated. We didn't know if you had to wait until the 11 month or 7 month or if you could just call. Would appreciate any info on what success other members have had 11 months out with a DVC discount.
Thanks!

I booked a cash night at VWL 11 months out when I booked the rest of my stay Two months later, I changed a points Fri to a cash Fri. However, they were not able to give me an accurate price b/c 08 rates are not out.

I've read various experiences, but for a VWL cash stay we have coming up end of July, I booked these on cash 11 months out. HTH.

Yes, I can confirm that you can book DVC on a cash ressie at 11 months. I was really surprised to learn that. Once, we really wanted to stay at HHI for Thanksgiving, but since it's not our home resort, I figured I couldn't call until 7 months. But as the CM reminded me, I could book on member's cash at 11 months, then call back at 7 months to see if the resort is available on points. Since points and member's cash rooms come from 2 different "pots", there's no guarantee, but that way you're sure to have a room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter