Dvc buttons

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
I just saw you can wear buttons that say your a DVC member and get them at Epcot lounge or at the kiosks. I was just wondering if these are for people who bought direct?

I would assume only direct buyers can get them if you have to retrieve them at the Epcot lounge. You need a blue card to get in that fortress. Maybe the kiosks would be more lenient?

Sincerly, what do people who want these buttons do with them? I stopped even getting them because they just end up in a junk drawer or the land fill.

Do you collect them? Display them? Other???

I just saw you can wear buttons that say your a DVC member and get them at Epcot lounge or at the kiosks. I was just wondering if these are for people who bought direct?
These are available at all DVC kiosks (resorts, theme parks, Disney Springs) and they don't care if you purchase direct or resale.

I was just wondering if these are for people who bought direct?
My husband got one when we were at the DVC lounge. I'm guessing that because you have to have the blue card to get into the lounge then that is one of the Perks that us older reasale buyers retain.

I stopped taking the buttons after too many of my shirts ended up ruined from the holes the pins made in them.

I was sitting in the lobby waiting for the bus to take me to the airport and got the email.

I was mildly curious if they were available or if the rollout (email announcing them) preceded actual availability. Things like that amuse me. And I wasn’t doing anything else.

So I asked.

Yes I do collect pins and frame . Thank you all I guess when we go I will try no harm in asking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter