DVC Backpack

Jimmy Mouse

My other car is the Monorail
We are new owners at Riviera and today we received a package containing a DVC backpack, 2 magnets a letter etc. I have searched everywhere for another backpack on my DVC site. Are these available for purchase? TIA

I’m February, the Orlando Disney outlet had a whole wall of the DVC totes they used to give out before the backpacks.

I’m February, the Orlando Disney outlet had a whole wall of the DVC totes they used to give out before the backpacks.

How much were they? Just curious what these "free" gifts are valued at.

LAX

How much were they? Just curious what these "free" gifts are valued at.

LAX

Way more than I expected, like $25 or $30! I probably would have bought one if it were cheaper. I did buy the $8 magnet online, and I got the discount even though I am a lowly white card.

DVC never sent me anything in the physical mail but the stupid magazine, and I have three (soon to be four) contracts.

They only send one per new owner...unless spouses and then it’s just one. They sent me 3 last year when I bought a RIV with my adult kids to my contract...one for each of them

But, email your guide and ask if there is anyway to get a second one. It won’t hurt!

They were charging $25. But as someone who buys trade show giveaways and the like, I assure you that it costs Disney between $5-8.

They were charging $25. But as someone who buys trade show giveaways and the like, I assure you that it costs Disney between $5-8.

Yes it called mass production or buying in bulk. Always cheaper that way...Disney is a business and they expect to make a profit so the "smart" business move is to buy in bulk for a lower price than the average joe would pay for a single item...Makes sense to me and no reason to fault Disney for that...If they payed full retail they wouldn't stay in business for very long. Just sayin...

Yes it called mass production or buying in bulk. Always cheaper that way...Disney is a business and they expect to make a profit so the "smart" business move is to buy in bulk for a lower price than the average joe would pay for a single item...Makes sense to me and no reason to fault Disney for that...If they payed full retail they wouldn't stay in business for very long. Just sayin...
Yeah. Generally speaking, they aren't the most durable backpacks. The canvas used has a certain feel to it.

Way more than I expected, like $25 or $30! I probably would have bought one if it were cheaper. I did buy the $8 magnet online, and I got the discount even though I am a lowly white card.

DVC never sent me anything in the physical mail but the stupid magazine, and I have three (soon to be four) contracts.

I am a proud white card holder, too. The money I saved by buying resale allows me to buy plenty of these "free" gifts even at a significant mark up if I really wanted to.

LAX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter