• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC & Annual Passes

basketrn

Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor manten
Exactly how much are annual passes for adults with a DVC membership?

THe DVC discount is $100 off the price for an adult AP and $125 off the price of an adult PAP.

Prices, including tax are $335.48 (adult AP) and $440.91 (adult PAP).

Best wishes -

We are FL residents and are considering buying seasonal annual passes. Does anyone know if we receive any further discounts by being DVC members as well?? Thanks!

mommybunnyof2 said:
We are FL residents and are considering buying seasonal annual passes. Does anyone know if we receive any further discounts by being DVC members as well?? Thanks!

DVCers do not recieve a discount on the FL seasonal passes. The DVC AP price is about $10 less than a FL AP, and PAPs are about $15 less with DVC discount vs. FL resident discount.

Is there also a discount for the 3-9 age AP for DVC members?

CarolMN said:
THe DVC discount is $100 off the price for an adult AP and $125 off the price of an adult PAP.

Prices, including tax are $335.48 (adult AP) and $440.91 (adult PAP).

Best wishes -

The Florida Seasonal Pass is cheaper than the DVC discounted AP. You're restricted to certain black out periods (Christmas week, Easter, and July and August).

Nedlo2 said:
Is there also a discount for the 3-9 age AP for DVC members?
Yes, it's $85 off the price of an AP and $106 off the price of the PAP.

Best wishes -

Thanks for the info .. getting the budget set up for our next trip, hopefully as a DVC owner at SSG (waiting on Disney ROFR :badpc: )
CarolMN said:
Yes, it's $85 off the price of an AP and $106 off the price of the PAP.

Best wishes -

We purchased our Florida seasonal annual passes which came out to $860 for two adults and two children. The CS told me that is the lowest annual pass available. Since we live in FL we don't want to be anywhere near WDW in the summer (sorry all you northern folks). It is just too dang HOT. And we tend to go earlier in Dec. and get the same Christmas feel. We also like to go in May -- we'll be there 4/30 thru 5/4 -- missing the majority of spring breakers. The seasonal passes will work out just fine for us. Thanks everyone for your input and information!!

Now I'm trying to decide if the DDP is a good deal for us or not. We have a one-bedroom villa for four nights. The cost of the DDP will be $391 for all of us. I'm sure my DH will be totally against it since we have the full kitchen in our room. I'll bring it up to him and we'll see what happens.

MommyBunnyof2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter