DVC Anniversary Cruise

LTGRAMPS

Mouseketeer
I got tired of going to the members only websight to check on updates for the cruise, so I e-mailed member services questioning them on any special events to take place. Recieved a reply from them today. They will not be updating the web sight, but they will be sending letters out real soon??? With the way there mailings have been going lately, I will probably get mine 3 days after returning from the cruise LOL.

Darn I have bee looking too. I guess she did not tell you any news. I will be there and I am excited too. Hopefully there will be exciting things cause it will be my first ever sleep over cruise. See you there...

Michele

We received our letter yesterday. A few of the activities mentioned were:
Welcome aboard party, 10-year anniversary reception and member day at Castaway Cay..
The letter said that there will be a DVC welcome desk at the cruise terminal that you will need to stop by to pick up a welcome package complete will all Member events and activities along with a DVC Lanyard.
Hope this helps..

We got our letter today! Btw.......has anyone received their cruise documents yet?

I got my DOCS today.. I will be in room 7100. You guys should be getting it by tomorrow................See ya there

Michele:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We got our Docs yesterday, didn't get my letter yet. We can't wait....

Got both the letter and the cruise docs today. My apologies for doubting MS in the original posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter