Dumbest clothing you ever bought

Harem pants. Something like this only I didn't look that good
879aa26a5f5ae7d63044540a6d80789f.jpg

:goodvibes Good memories - I absolutely LOVED my harem pants! They made me feel like Princess Jasmine...
I spent over $100 on a cowboy hat & I'm not really a hat guy. It's been worn a few times, but not nearly enough to justify what I spent.
:thumbsup2 Friends don't let friends wear cheap cowboy hats! Think of it as an investment in your future visit to Calgary. ::yes::

I can’t believe no one has mentioned Z Cavaticci pants!

I've seen stuff on other people that just didn't make sense. The oddest was maybe a skinny 12 year old wearing adult-sized spandex shorts. I don't even recall how it was kept on, but I'm pretty sure they're not meant to be worn loose.

I grew up in the 80s. You name it, I had it, it was stupid...

Acid-washed jeans.
Jeans that were dark denim in the back and from waist to hips, light denim from the hips down in the front.
Pleated "paper-bag" waist jeans.
Jeans with suspenders.
Skirt that was faded black denim in front, black "leather" in the back.
Cropped sweatshirts.
Stirrup pants.
Shirts that were big enough for 2-3 people to wear at the same time.
Harem pants.
Neon hi-top sneakers that always fell off because they weren't supposed to be worn tied.
Neckties.
Denim vests.
Tapestry vests.
"Frankie Says Relax" t-shirt.

I grew up in the 80s. You name it, I had it, it was stupid...

Acid-washed jeans.
Jeans that were dark denim in the back and from waist to hips, light denim from the hips down in the front.
Pleated "paper-bag" waist jeans.
Jeans with suspenders.
Skirt that was faded black denim in front, black "leather" in the back.
Cropped sweatshirts.
Stirrup pants.
Shirts that were big enough for 2-3 people to wear at the same time.
Harem pants.
Neon hi-top sneakers that always fell off because they weren't supposed to be worn tied.
Neckties.
Denim vests.
Tapestry vests.
"Frankie Says Relax" t-shirt.

As a child of the 80's I fail to see what was stupid about any of those clothing items. I bet you looked rad!

Parachute pants
TIGHT Jordache jeans
I tried to emulate Pat Benetar in middle school and wore that stupid cord around my head like her:rolleyes:

.....I just bought myself a new jacket....perhaps you've heard of them? It's a super cool Members Only jacket....I'll probably wear them with my Z-Cavaricci's.....

OK, I found this when looking for a photo for a different thread,

1069250_10151759864988331_530666388_n.jpg
....I don't know whether to laugh or cry...have no fear though - some of my most horrid outfits can no longer be seen by the human eye, for fear of permanent damage.

I was in high school in the early 80s and loved New Wave music and fashion. There was this cool store in the mall called Rain that sold nifty New Wave clothes, and I actually paid way too much of my own hard-earned money on neon safety cone orange pants that were made of a heavy weight paper product. They were supposed to be disposable, I guess?? They were terribly unflattering and I wore them with a cream colored fisherman sweater (?????) and leg warmers. Truly hideous in a decade of pretty hideous fashion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter