Dumb Dining Credit Question/Critique our plan?

MCW3D

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We are heading to Disney May 7th through May 12th (5 nights, 6 days) and thinking of getting regular dining plan with one TS. This is our first family trip and we have three young school aged kids. My mind is spacing so can you clarify, we don't get any credits for Saturday, the day we leave, correct? We simply get a QS/TS each day for Monday through Friday, right? I know that I can use them on Saturday if we still have some left over but I'm figuring out our ADRs and want to make sure I'm not leaving credits out that I could be using! Also, any thoughts on my "plan" :
Mon: using 2 QS and trying to head in for quick intro to MK (staying at POR)
(any MK QS ideas is appreciated!)
Tues: Hollywood Studios (no QS ideas but any good ones nearby HS???)
Wed: MK QS and 1900 Park Fare for Dinner
Thur: Tusker House for break/DDis (Wolfgan or Raglan or TRex)
fri: Chef Mickey's breakfast /Gardnen Grill or Kona for dinner? Any help/recomendations is appreciated! Thanks!!!!:dance3:

You have 5 nts/6 days, which means you have 5 QS meals per person, 5 TS meals per person, and 5 snacks per person. You can mix using them any way you want over the 6 days that you are there - from whenever you check in until midnight on the day you check out. So if you're there Mon-Sat, even though you're not staying Sat night, you can still use meal and snack credits that day if you have any left.

Make sure you get Advanced Dining Reservations for your TS meals just to make sure they can seat you when you're there. You can call Disney Dining or make reservations online.

As for QS suggestions... we love Cosmic Ray's in MK - and that's a popular one with a dining plan because people love getting their chicken & rib combo for just 1 QS credit - and this is actually a great meal to share between two people! Then you can save a QS credit for another meal.

Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter