Dudley Doright ride.

Jelly

Earning My Ears
Is the Dudley Do right ride,any good, as I,ve read it,s dangerous.Also do you get straped in?:cool: :cool: :cool:

It's a great ride....what do you mean dangerous? How is it dangerous? You are not "strapped in" the logs are like those on most log flums or Splash Mt for that matter. The only difference here from Splash is you sit in a single row.

It was my three year old's (almost four) favorite ride. Dad held him around the middle so I don't think he was in an "danger". The only problem was he wasn't allowed on the second time for being too short even though we told them he'd already been on it! He is a little dare devil...

The only thing good about this ride is the drop. The animatronics were some of the worst I've seen and the themeing isn't carried throughout the entire ride. As far as "dangerous", I've heard of people hurting their lower backs on this ride, I happen to be on of them. At the bottom of the last drop the ride does a roller coaster type maneuver, where it goes up a small hill before splashing down. On two occasion while riding I've found myself lifted a little off the seat, only to be slammed back down when the log started to go back up the incline. Let me tell you, it hurt! I've had this happen sitting in the front and in the back of the log.

It's a lot of fun, and I suggest you ride it. The dangerous comments may have been an exaggeration though. It feels like you're going to be ripped out of the log on the last drop, but it isn't really dangerous.

The dangerous comments may have been an exaggeration though. It feels like you're going to be ripped out of the log on the last drop, but it isn't really dangerous.
My tailbone would disagree with you... lol.... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter