• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DTD Questions

NotTooGoofy

Go BUCKS!
I'm visiting LA next month for a conference and I wanted to stop by DTD and DL resorts while there. I have two questions: first, how long is the drive from the LA convention center to DL/DTD and second, do busses run from DTD to the DL resorts like they at WDW? Thanks!

Hey NotTooGoofy!

No buses from the resorts since they are all very close to DTD. The Grand Californian hotel is practically inside DTD. Everything at the Disneyland Resort is within walking distance to each other.

Unlike WDW there is really no need for busses. DTD is pretty much the walkway from the parks to the hotels.

Like everyone has said. You can walk to DL from most of the area hotels.

As for your length of drive... it could be as little as 30-40 minutes and up depending on traffic.

Thanks for the quick replys! So if everything is in walking distance from DTD, is there a separate parking lot for DTD or just one general parking lot for all of DL? How much is it for parking?

Thanks again!

DTD does have it's own lot. Parking at DTD is free for 3 hours or if you get validation at one of the restaurants or the movie theater (by partaking of their services) it's free for 5 hours. Regular DL parking is $9 for autos (cars, minivans, SUVs, pickup trucks) and $11 if you have an RV, bus, limo, etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter