DTD dining

CadiesMom

Mouseketeer
We are planning a day at DTD. Any advice on where to eat lunch? How is the House of Blues? Thanks for any suggestions!::MinnieMo

Have only eaten at HOB for dinner and it was a pretty big/heavy meal. I've also tried Earl of Sandwich (not bad) and Wolfgang Puck Express (DD 17 insists we eat there every trip). Cap'n Jack's didn't do anything for her.

Earl of Sandwich is very tasty, but tends to be very busy at lunch time (and probably other times, but I've only been there at lunch). It's worth waiting in the line, though. You might just either have to sit on the patio or scramble for a table.

Wolfgang Puck's Express is quick and tasty. The pizza they have is very good, as well as the soups and pastas. They have quite a lot of variety too.

I'm not a big fan of the Rainforest Cafe, but that's an option too. I haven't eaten at Planet Hollywood in years, so I couldn't judge that, and I've never been to HOB at all.

HOB is wonderful if you've never been, you should go. Highly recommend the cornbread and the barbeque pork sandwich, they have wood oven pizzas that are delicious the red beans and rice is also good. My husband had the "Elwood" when we went last time and it was also yummy. Service is always top notch and I think the theming is really interesting. In my opinion it is a must do.

All the fun is in the planning and choosing. I hope you enjoy.

Liz

House of Blues is very good. We have eaten there on more than one occasion and really liked it. Wolfgang Pucks is also very good.

DH and I go to DTD every other week-end and if we're there early enough for lunch, we usually do Rainforest. The other restaurants located there have an "off" feel to us before dinner and their dishes are usually too heavy for a mid day meal. That's very much a turn off in mid day heat and humidity! ::yes::

I have heard and read great things about the Earl of Sandwich. I personally enjoy Wolfgang's and House of Blues.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

try HOB. it is very good. i agree w/all the comments about earl of sandwich, wolfgang puck express and captn. jack. captn jack has gotten my last $$$. horrible food and experience there.:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter