Dsiney Dream Cabin 6184

cruisedad

Experienced Mouse
We will be sailing on Dis Dream in June and just got our cabin number. I treid to search for any reviews:surfweb:on this room but couldn't find any. Has anyone had this room? Any info on it would be helpful...Thanks:thumbsup2

We will be sailing on Dis Dream in June and just got our cabin number. I treid to search for any reviews:surfweb:on this room but couldn't find any. Has anyone had this room? Any info on it would be helpful...Thanks:thumbsup2

ive recently booked for 2013 and have got this cabin aswell - 6184,can you please tell me what it was like and do you have pics of it?

I found this in the room report. It's from September so should be pretty accurate. I hope this helps.

Notes: The location was nice, it wasn't too far from the elevators and the hallways were pretty quiet. The only noise was when docking you can hear the rudders stopping and the whole room vibrates. Its not terrible and didn't really bother us at all. The bed is amazingly comfortable and we loved the view from the verandah. Its pretty private since its the last verandah on the side. We would definitely stay in this room again

I found this in the room report. It's from September so should be pretty accurate. I hope this helps.

Notes: The location was nice, it wasn't too far from the elevators and the hallways were pretty quiet. The only noise was when docking you can hear the rudders stopping and the whole room vibrates. Its not terrible and didn't really bother us at all. The bed is amazingly comfortable and we loved the view from the verandah. Its pretty private since its the last verandah on the side. We would definitely stay in this room again

thanks for your help and the info, never been on a cruise before but looking forward to it as we are geting married on it aswell,

You are welcome! You will find the boards have a ton of information and if you can't find what you are looking for just ask as someone will have the answer. I do have to warn you about cruising is that it is addictive :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter