DS Pins - Glad I'm Not a Serious Pin Collector

Qwackertoo

Mouseketeer
I swore I wasn't going to collect the pins LOL, how many of ya'll said that??? . . . . . . But after our trip this past Dec. I do have about a dozen so thought it would be neat to at least get the first one of this 100 pin set. I was at the store yesterday just moments after 10:00 and the #1's were ALL GONE! Many customers at the register counter had oodles & oodles of pins. Luckily one nice lady said she accidentally grabbed one too many of the #1 and let me have it. I have two kids so guess one won't get one or I will patiently wait until they cool off over on ebay. Just did a search for Disney 100 Year #1 and came up with 43 auctions already this morning. I've learned in collecting many other things that patience will pay off and save me 3x's the price I'd pay IF I panic and buy this week!!!!!

I'm hoping to get a few special one's during our visit next week and again the first week of December!

Hi Deana,

Check some of the posts here. Lot's of people have extra's that they are posting for trade or for sale for cost.

What is a serious pin collector?

If you really try to upkeep and expand your collection, that's pretty serious to me! Now if you meant getting in debt, searching for the latest monstrosity they call a low LE, that's different!

I consider myself a happy, small, serious fish. Whatever that means! :D

Wanda

Hey Wanda, since when were humpback whales small? Wait a minute they aren't even fish!?! Something fishy here!! :jester::D :D :D :jester:

(Sorry couldn't resist!!)

I wasn't in town when they went on sale, so I hope the girl I left money with to get the number 1 pin got mine. Didn't seem like the pins were overly popular at our store last time, so hopefully, she didn't have any problem. She was going to be there when they opened!

Originally posted by Humpbacks1962
What is a serious pin collector?

Wanda

I just meant that after seeing what goes on like on Saturday for the #1 that it would be too frustrating to try and collect special pins.

whats a serious pin collector? have you seen some of those people who carry backpacks and suitcases full of pins around disney? I-YI-YI

Oh BL -- wait till you get a mailbox full of LBE's. Then you will be one of those carrying around pin bags and backpacks! ;)
After all -- you need a place to carry your thingies so they don't get lost! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter