DS on Way to Boundary Waters Trip

ksjayhawks

DIS Veteran
DS14, 8 other scouts, and 4 adults from the Venture Patrol left early this morning to head up to Minnesota for a Boundary Waters adventure. They will canoe and portage and camp. Return on the 12th.

They were sleepy after yesterday and late fireworks displays around here, but excited and eager to go.

Please send some prayers and pixie dust their way for a safe journey up and back and safe time on the lakes.

Can't wait to get my scout swap stuff back!:thumbsup2

How exciting for them! I can't wait to hear about their trip! pixiedust: for you (as you wait for their return) and pixiedust: for them (so that they have a fun and safe trip)!

Sounds like they are going to have a wonderful trip. What an awesome experience for them.

Safe pd for them, and a little extra for Mom while she worries when her boy is on his trip.:grouphug: :grouphug:

We are leaving for the boundary waters in about 3 weeks. This will be the second time that DH, oldest DS and I have made the trip. First time with the youngest 2 kids. It is such an amazing place to go. We saw Bald Eagles ever day, great fishing, and such an adventure!
I can't wait to hear how much your son enjoyed his trip there.
My 16 year old DS got to pick where we went on vacation this year. He wanted to go back to the boundary waters since this was his all time fav vacation!

He callled me Thursday night that they had arrived and were getting all packed to head out the next morning. They had just finished their orientation. He sounded so excited! On the way up, they stopped in downtown Duluth MN and let the boys "play" in Lake Superior. Of course, one of them fell in and he was wearing jeans!

Right now there is no communication until Thursday when they head back home.:thumbsup2

What a great opportunity for him!!!! Hope he enjoys every minute!!!! Don't worry, he will be fine!

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter