DS in Toronto

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We are visiting Toronto this year for our annual holiday (vacation) as DH did not want to go to the world again this year - I have got to wait until next year - can you believe it!!!!, any way I will need to get my Disney fix and wondered if there are any DS in the Toronto area - I want to get some pins etc. that are different to the ones available here in the UK

Hi!
There are several Disney Stores in the Toronto area. If you are staying downtown there is one at the Toronto Eatons Center. Unfortunately the pins in the Disney Store are that same as those you find in the US Disney Stores. As of last check there were no pins available at all. :( About 6 weeks ago they sold off the remaining Magical Musical Moments pins. The majority of the store is devoted to children's clothing and toys. There isn't much for adults to collect anymore :(
I do hope you have a great time In TO :teeth: Lots to see and do here!

Snookhams, many CDN DISer's have become PIN collectors (dd and myself included). I am certain many CDN DISer's would love to meet with you and dh at a coffee shop or restaurant near a DS in Toronto ~ shop at DS, trade pins, chat about Disney ~ just get to know a UK DISer! We are a friendly group and we get together often! I think it would be nice to meet more DISer's! I am going to the Square One Shopping Centre Disney Store (in Mississauga, just outside of Toronto) today ~ I'll write later about what I find! Chat soon! Sandra

May I highly recommend Toronto! We stayed near the new city hall and it was amazing. We walked lots of places, including to the CN Tower, - hey, it was a nice walk and we did that one in October when the weather was crisp and autumny (is that a word?! LOL)

Felt VERY safe, enjoyed a movie at the Paramount and walked back to the hotel stopping off at Starbucks - we felt way cool doing that (and in the rain too - this was actually just last June).

We did the harbour cruise to the islands which was really nice and we were sorry we didn't have more time there. We also took a subway to Yorkville (?sp) and did the mall there which we were very impressed with as a change from the Eaton Centre and the Bay, PATH etc etc.

We rode the Red Rocket, we went to a Blue Jays vs The Giants game at SkyDome (awesome - pity about the result ;) ).

Hmm.. we also of course went to Niagara - and loved it. We did both times we went and I would do it again. It's awesome and insiring. Again we wish we'd had more time here. It's a pity that the bus doesn't go through Niagara-on-the-Lake anymore because that was so pretty. I'd have loved to stop off there - it's like something out of Disney.

We also loved the Kurt's (?sp) Orchard - they have lots of really nice things in there. And I particularly loved admiring the scenery and all those amazing houses on near the Orchard that all stand alone in plenty of grounds with flags flying. We don't see that over here in Scotland too often! Granted our scenery is quite nice, even spectacular in places, but you guys have a wonderful country!

John :bounce:

Hi, I have just cancelled my hotel in Toronto as I found this amazing house to rent for holidays (vacations) in the cabbagetown area, I understand that this is not to far from some of the major attractions - we thought that this would be better as youngest DS has a peanut allergy and is incredibly fussy about what he will eat anyway - lived on chicken nuggets and fries last year in Florida and we didn't think that this was to healthy, well now he is getting into competative sewimming like his older brother, we are all trying to be a bit more healthy in our lifestyle. I can't wait to see Toronto again it was 20+ years ago that I visited and so lokking forward to taking my children. We are thinking of booking a meal ( nearer the time) at the revolving restaurant at Niagra so if anyone has any info on this it would be very much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter