• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DS accepted in CP

DeeDeeDis

DIS Veteran
Hi All

Just wanted to share some good news, DS #1 was accepted in the WDW College Program. The program will start in August and will be at the world for 5 months. :banana:

Wow, that's great, Congrats! :banana:
from one person from Mass to another!
(ready for the snow?) :cold:

Awesome, Congratulations. My step daughter is also thinking of the college program. Disney was recently at her college here in TX.

Thanks all

Atenna, are you from eastern or western mass, im in western and snow just started falling around 9pm. It got too warm in Feb this year, figured we were gonna get hit with something big. Did you see there might be another NE on Sunday?

Dallas, did your stepdaughter go to the presentation? It looks like a pretty neat opportunately

DeeDeeDis said:
Thanks all

Atenna, are you from eastern or western mass, im in western and snow just started falling around 9pm. It got too warm in Feb this year, figured we were gonna get hit with something big. Did you see there might be another NE on Sunday?

Dallas, did your stepdaughter go to the presentation? It looks like a pretty neat opportunately

I'm in Medford and we are supposed to get a foot, only they said it would start sometime this afternoon, but it just started a little while ago. Not too heavy yet, but they were saying this would be a nor'easter!

My daughter will be in the CP from April thru August. Great co-op for her hotel major !!And of course this crazy Disney mom has three short trips planned to the world while she is there(after all she is my baby)

Congratulations to your DS. My DD did the CP in spring '04. It was a very nice opportunity for her. Your DS will be able to book you a room at a great savings, but only 30 days in advance(I think that's what it is).

DeeDeeDis said:
gotta love New England. Hey i'll be at wdw in April too. :goodvibes
Cool! :cool1:
I can't wait it will be my first trip as a DVC member!
When in April are you going to be there?

I also forgot to add that next fall would be a great time to add on points if you have any plans to do so. Your DS will get a discount and you'll be able to use it for points purchases.

Our son was in the CP in the fall of 2000 and loved it. He met his future wife (another CPer) while he was there. We sent one kid to Disney and got two back! And we couldn't be happier.

I hope your son loves it as much. Our "kids" hope to go back for careers at WDW.

DisFlan

DS1 is already trying to talk ds#2 in going down in Nov to visit with some friends. The family already has ressies for December, but dad and I may have to take a quick Oct trip, just to make sure hes okay LOL.

Anthenna we will be there april 23 to the 29th, are you going during kids spring break?

The wind has picked up, the temps are in the twenties and its snowing an inch to an inch & 1/2 an hour and their saying its gonna snow until noon tomorrow. "Its really wild out here right now" (technical lingo from the local weatherman) Mickey take me away

Slimplaw, You get discounts on the purchase of DVC Points?? WOW do you know what the discount is?

Oh, I'll just miss you. I'm going 4/17-4/22. Nope, not going for spring break, don't have any kids. Just wanted to experince the Epcot Flower & Garden festival because I've always wanted to. I'm going in Nov, also.
Snow is starting to pick up a bit! I don't think April can come soon enough!

Congrats to your DS. My Niece started the CP in January and is enjoying it very much. Her time will go thru to August. She was very excited to get a guard position at Blizzard Beach. And has a Disney apartment with 5 other girls from all around the country. Since she stayed home to attend college, I think this is an awesome opportunity for her.

Congratulations to him! What a great opportunity!

We'll be in the world 4/15 - 4/23 first at VWL then BWV see you around!
and I'm way over this snow....I'm on the Cape:cold:

Good for him! :cool1: :cool1: What a great opportunity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter