• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dry Dock Schedule for the Magic?

BearFan

It's time to do the Bear Cha Cha Cha!
Hi Gang,
I've seen postings about the Wonder's dry dock schedule but when does the Magic have hers scheduled?

Originally posted by KerriL
I think it's from Sep 27-Oct 11 2003
Kerri

Oh good so when I go on there in May 2004 it should still be in pretty good shape!

Originally posted by LoveMickey
When is the Wonder Dry docked?

This is just a guess, but I think that the Magic was last dry-docked in December of 2000, so it's been almost 3 years since it's last drydock. I also think that the Wonder was drydocked in Fall of 2001, so it will probably be sometime next year. Again, this is just a guess based on my suspect memory, I don't have any confirmed information.....

Just got the 4/26-5/3 cruise on the Magic. Went to the Navigator Series. That was one of the questions I posed to the 1st Officer and Chief Engineer. September they will do into dock for painting and such.

The ship is in need of some TLC. While things look visibily good, certain things break more so. Had an elevator that consistently would not acknowledge the 9 button. One deck where down would not work etc. So a good overhaul is in order, I am sure.

David

I consider my Xmas Cruise a form of Personal Dry Dock (PDD).

I try to have a major PDD every three or so years, As my ship ages I find it needs it more often.

I think I need to get the "down button fixed" (too much "up-time), will definitely need repainting my exterior (with the sun's warming rays, after Sun screen of Course), and a complete recharge of my relationship batteries .

I can't think of a better PDD to use than the DCL.

Any thoughts?

jgalecpa:

For your PDD, I recommend that all moving parts be properly hydrated. This can be accomplished nicely with sailaway drinks.

Also, your main engine (heart) needs to be re-energized. I suggest a viewing of "Disney Dreams".

Proper fueling is also necessary for a smooth voyage. For this, I highly recommend brunch at Palo!!

'Beano':cool:

Beano,

Thanks for the suggestion.

A Properly lubricated machine always works better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter