Drury - advantage to booking on Disney website?

Shellee999

Mouseketeer
I've booked Drury through the hotel website. I see I can also book through Disney website. Is there any advantage to doing so?

I'm not sure, but I booked through Drury's website. The Drury confirmation number is not working in MDE. I called Disney and they said that Drury should give me a second 12-digit Disney number that starts with a 5. I called Drury and they were very nice but seemed confused and are supposed to get back to me (as of 2 days ago.) They did say they have paper confirmations to use for early entry that I can get at the front desk while I'm there, but I'd feel better if it was "official." I can respond back when I hear something.

Just for a sense of completion, I was finally able to get my Drury reservation into MDE. I went through chat on the Disney World site. They had to send it to the eCommerce Guest Care Team, who worked it out and emailed me when it was done. It took 1-2 weeks.

Hi! I just booked the same hotel too through their website. Just trying to understand - what is the advantage to getting that code into My Disney Experience? Is that how you can get into the parks early?

Hi! I just booked the same hotel too through their website. Just trying to understand - what is the advantage to getting that code into My Disney Experience? Is that how you can get into the parks early?
Yes, you would need the reservation in MDE to get early entry.

Just for a sense of completion, I was finally able to get my Drury reservation into MDE. I went through chat on the Disney World site. They had to send it to the eCommerce Guest Care Team, who worked it out and emailed me when it was done. It took 1-2 weeks.
Thanks so much!

I booked Drury through airmiles. I must have lucked out because I got the hotel confirmation number from Drury on my first call and linked it no problem.

Yes. I've heard that they also have some type of voucher available at the check-in desk as well. However, I didn't want to rely on that (if there's a line, etc.)

We are looking to stay here in 2024. The vloggers seem to really like it. Has anyone actually stayed there yet?

I will probably never stay at the Drury because I refuse to pay for parking but this hotel looks really nice and almost like staying concierge. I’m looking forward to reading reviews from people who have stayed here.

We are looking to stay here in 2024. The vloggers seem to really like it. Has anyone actually stayed there yet?
Yes, we stayed there for 2 nights in April, and really liked it.
The rooms were spacious - we had 2 queens and a pull out. My son said the pull out was comfy.
Decent sized fridge and microwave, but we didn't use them at all, so I can't say how cold it kept things.
It was very clean and bright throughout the whole hotel. All staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was huge, nice comfy tables, lots of selection. The evening reception had a good variety of food and each person over 21 got 3 drinks per night. They had a decent selection of beer, wine and liquor.
The pool and hot tub area was really nice. Pool had a gradual walk in area for little kids and a splash area as well, but pool was nice and deep at other end. My son said they had a good gym.
We used the bus to go to Epcot one day, and back from HS another day. The early morning busses left with enough time to get in line for Early Entry, but they didn't go back to the parks as much later in the day, so we took an uber back after a break. I found coming back from the parks at close to be a pain trying to get there for a certain time. Especially after Epcot fireworks - if you want to make it to the first bus out, don't watch the fireworks from WS and think you can make it... take a casual walk and Uber instead!
All in all, nothing negative to say about our stay. No other rude guests either. It was just a really nice all around atmosphere. My husband and kids really liked it and I would not hesitate to stay here again - in fact we'll probably book a few nights in January before our next onsite stay.

We stayed for a night in February and they gave us a card to show for early entry at Epcot. Just remind them at checkout that you will be doing early entry if they forget to give you the card. No issues on entering the park early. We liked the hotel and got a good rate through the Mouse-savers newsletter.

The rooms were spacious - we had 2 queens and a pull out. My son said the pull out was comfy.
Decent sized fridge and microwave, but we didn't use them at all, so I can't say how cold it kept things.
It was very clean and bright throughout the whole hotel. All staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was huge, nice comfy tables, lots of selection. The evening reception had a good variety of food and each person over 21 got 3 drinks per night. They had a decent selection of beer, wine and liquor.
The pool and hot tub area was really nice. Pool had a gradual walk in area for little kids and a splash area as well, but pool was nice and deep at other end. My son said they had a good gym.
We used the bus to go to Epcot one day, and back from HS another day. The early morning busses left with enough time to get in line for Early Entry, but they didn't go back to the parks as much later in the day, so we took an uber back after a break. I found coming back from the parks at close to be a pain trying to get there for a certain time. Especially after Epcot fireworks - if you want to make it to the first bus out, don't watch the fireworks from WS and think you can make it... take a casual walk and Uber instead!
All in all, nothing negative to say about our stay. No other rude guests either. It was just a really nice all around atmosphere. My husband and kids really liked it and I would not hesitate to stay here again - in fact we'll probably book a few nights in January before our next onsite stay.

With the pull out, do they give you sheets and a blanket?

Anyone stay here with a dog? Do they allow you leave the dog in your room while you are not there? We had great experiences with Drury at other locations.

Anyone stay here with a dog? Do they allow you leave the dog in your room while you are not there? We had great experiences with Drury at other locations.
Other than the info on site ⬇️ I think your best bet is to call the hotel direct -

Pets (dogs and cats) are accepted at all Drury Hotels, if state and local laws permit. State guidelines for service animals apply, but service animals are free of charge at all Drury Hotels and are welcome in any area frequented by their owners. Rooms with pets (which may only include dogs and cats) will be charged a daily pet fee of $50 per room plus tax at all Drury and Pear Tree Inn by Drury Hotels. Drury Hotels allows up to two pets per room, with a total combined weight of the pets not to exceed 80 pounds. As a courtesy to other guests, pets are not allowed in any of the public areas of the hotel: dining area, lobby, pool and spa, fitness center, meeting rooms, etc. Pets should be leashed or in a pet carrier when traveling to and from guest room (when possible, please use stairwells instead of elevators), and they should not be left alone at any time. Housekeeping services will not be provided if pets are left unattended in guest room, and guests will be responsible for any damages or noise complaints pets may cause. At check-in, guests traveling with pets will be asked to read and sign our "Pet Guidelines.” Pet waste bags are provided to clean up after pets outside.

Did you walk to Disney Springs? Do you know how long a walk it would be if you took a bus to Disney Springs and walked back to Drury?

Did you walk to Disney Springs? Do you know how long a walk it would be if you took a bus to Disney Springs and walked back to Drury?
No we didn't go to DS when we were there. There's another thread in this forum about walking from there and people have said it's about a 10 to 15 minute walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter