• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drug Stores

Super Momma

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can buy some cold medicine when we get to Disney? We are flying internationally and am worried about bringing medicine with me with all the new security with liquids.
Thanks.
:confused3

Each Disney resort has it's own store where these types of items can be purchased, but they are expensive. If you are renting a car, or having a limo pick you up, stop at one of the supermarkets on your way to Disney. Cold meds are sold in our grocery supermarkets.

You should be OK packing any medicines in your checked luggage. There is a good variety in the gift stores. If they don't have what you need you can grab a taxi to the grocery store.
Or, if you would like to have other items in your room for the week, like water, sodas, snacks, beer, you could use one of the grocery delivery services and ask them to include your choice of cold medicine.
Wegoshop.com and garden grocer seem to be the most popular on these boards.

As far as I know you can pack them in your suitcase, just not in the carryon, call your airline for specifics, call twice to make sure you get the same anwer twice.

Every resort I've stayed at in WDW had cold medicine, aspirin, etc. for sale in the back of their gift shop. It is is usually in a corner somewhere, near snacks and stuff. I didn't need it myself, but thought that it is a great thing to keep in the back of your mind should the need ever occur.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter