Droid Experience

MEC004

Mouseketeer
We booked a droid experience for my son for 9:30. This is 30 minutes prior to the scheduled opening for the day. What time do we need to leave CBR on the Skyliner to make it to our appointment? What if something happens and we can’t? This is probably the most confusing part of the vacation.

We booked a droid experience for my son for 9:30. This is 30 minutes prior to the scheduled opening for the day. What time do we need to leave CBR on the Skyliner to make it to our appointment? What if something happens and we can’t? This is probably the most confusing part of the vacation.
For what day?

If you are delayed for whatever reason, it's no big deal. You may have to wait a little longer, but that's it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter