Droid Depot

shosh1530

DIS Veteran
I'm curious if anyone has done the Droid Depot these first few days? I haven't seen anyone mention it on the reopening thread yet.

I know that they aren't doing reservations in advance. How did the walkup work? Do you sign up in person and come back?

And any hints yet on whether this will change back to reservations at a later date? Building a droid is my kiddos number one goal when we go to the parks!

Also, is the cost the same?

I’m wondering the same things! My DS wants to do this when we go in June, and it would be good to know ahead of time how it will all work.

My husband and son built a droid Wednesday afternoon (maybe around 3 pm). There was no wait. They walked right up to the counter and were able to get started right away. I think they were in and out in 30 min. Also, for OP, the cost was $99.99 (which I think is the same as before).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter