Driving time to Disney Cruise

DrMikey2

The Doc Will See You Now
DVC Gold
I just booked our cruise for the 4-day trip on Sunday, April 21st. We will probably stay at an airport hotel Saturday night and either rent a car and drive to the port or take a car service.

How long a drive is it from the Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?

I don't see a big savings by renting a car one-way vs. a car service. We are 5 people and most car services charge about $85 one-way. A large car from Avis runs just a little less than that. I think the bus would be more than either option.

We have started staying at an airport hotel the night before whenever possible and taking Happy Limo in the morning. From the airport Amerisuites, it only took about 35-40 mins., but there was little or no traffic (we made sure to leave plenty early and got to the port before 11:30). The average time seems to be about 45 mins. when we leave from the airport itself.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter