• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Driving from Tampa to Orlando: How are the tolls?

joxer1014

DIS Veteran
We will be driving from the Tampa airport to Orlando and would like to know if any of the tolls during the trip are electronic only. When I reserved our rental a message popped up about the risks of not taking their electronic toll package since a lot of the toll roads are switching to electronic only.

I would just like to know if I would encounter any of those kind of tolls during our trip. We intend to go straight from the airport to I-4 and then straight in to Orlando.

Thank you

Last edited:
We will be driving from the Tampa airport to Orlando and would like to know if any of the tolls during the trip are electronic only. When I reserved our rental a message popped up about the risks of not taking their electronic toll package since a lot of the toll roads are switching to electronic only.

I would just like to know if I would encounter any of those kind of tolls during our trip. We intend to go straight from the airport to I-4 and then straight in to Orlando.

Thank you

Pretty sure that there aren't any, but others can help to confirm.

There are a couple of electronic only toll roads in Tampa. I don't know whether you might hit them going from the airport to I-4. Once you're on I-4, no tolls to Orlando.

There are no tolls from the Tampa airport to Orlando. However, depending on your final destination you may run into tolls in Orlando. I-4 itself does not have tolls.

Thanks for the info. I know the roads around Orlando. It's my first time driving from Tampa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter