Driving from St. Catharines to the Buffalo Airport?

CJ

DIS Veteran
We've never driven to the airport in Buffalo before. Anybody willing to share directions from St. Catharines, Ontario across the border to Buffalo. (We'll be spending the night at the Holiday Inn at the Ariport ):D

Hi, we go to Buffalo from St Catharines each year, but we take 5-0 airport service. Prices are a lot more reasonable than niagara airbus, and the service is direct. No stopping to pick up extra people and they're waiting for you at the airport. However, since you're staying at a hotel I will ask my husband for the directions and post back. To be honest when it's 5 in the morning and I'm not driving, I don't pay much attention. Which area of St Kitts are you from? We live just off Ontario near Linwell.

maryann, After seeing hockeymom's great idea about spending the night at the airport (Niagara Airbus's prices are WAY too high) we decided to go that way. But I've never heard of 5-0 airport service. How much do they charge for a family of 4? We're paying $89 US for our Holiday Inn room (plus the cost of breakfast and maybe dinner...).

And we are very nearby, between Geneva and Vine off of Lakeshore!:D

Hi neighbour! Last year(November) it cost $130 return for the four of us. The service was great. There on time in the morning and waiting with a sign when we arrived. This is a non stop service. Niagara airbus is approx $175 and you have to make stops for other passenger. NAirbus' non stop is over $200/ It's the same company as 5-0 taxi/ Look in the yellow pages and give them a call Try 685-5463 or www.5-0taxi.com
Anything else I can help with let me know,

I booked 5-0 Airport Service for our trip! $150 round trip for a van (I figure we'll need it with 2 teens and lots of luggage). With the US$ exchange this will work out cheaper than spending the night in Buffalo and buying breakfast and probably dinner the night before. We'll eat at home and sleep better in our own beds! (If we can sleep the night before WDW!LOL!!)

Thanks again for your suggestion!!:)

Glas to help, when are you going and where are you staying? Have a great time!!!!:smooth: :p :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We'll be at WDW at the CBR from August 19-27 and then on to Hard Rock Hotel until August 31. Can't wait!!!:bounce: :bounce:

There must be "something in the water" in this area. I live off of Linwell between Geneva & Lake! Hard to believe there are so many Disney addicts here. It IS a small world!

Hello to NancyK and CJ, from another Niagara Diser, only a stones throw away in Welland. I was just in your neighbourhood the other day to take my son to the dentist on Lakeshore. Hope to meet you if ever a Dis Meet in this area happens. I remember seeing something on the old board about one possibly this summer.:D

Yet again another DIS from the area. I grew up in the Vine Linwell area and am now in Port. THe best thing about flying from Buffalo will be doing customs at the border rather than the airport. We are flying out of Buffalo in October. Staying at the Contemp this time.
:pinkbounc

Hey Michelle, when in October do you leave? We are going October 25-Nov2 and as always, fly out of Buffalo. We are staying at the Boardwalk Villas. Cathy Canada is also right in our area. You and I are close, I'm just off of Ontario, not far from Linhaven. So far that's about 5 or 6 of us. Time for coffee or lunch maybe? How would the others feel, Michelle, CJ, Nancy, Cathy, plus my sis is also a Disney nut, booked cruise through Dreams. Let me know what you all think

All this talk is making me homesick. I lived in St. Kitts for 8 years following University (UofT) first near Brock U(Towering Heights), then Vine St. and finally Lake and Lakeport.

Nice to hear about the area again.

Lunch, coffee, let me know when and where. I live off Vine between Linwell and Parnell (right down the street from Gov. Simcoe HS). If someone could e-mail me with particulars, that would be much appreciated, I unfortunately don't get here as often as I should.
CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter