Driving from New Orleans...

4mickeyfans

I teach in WDW!
DH has just informed me that we have two options for getting "there":boat:

1) Take I-10 to I 95 - Mapquest suggests

2) Take I-10 to 75 - AAA suggests

C'mon guys ...I know you have some input:teeth:

BTW, I just LOVE that he is now suggesting I go "home" (here!) to answer his questions! It was only a few short months ago that he thought I'd flipped when he'd find me on the boards night after night:earseek:

Of course that was BEFORE I found out about soft openings for Mission Space and he and DD were among the first ever to ride:earsboy: ::MinnieMo

Normally I'd take I-10 to I-95, but there's been construction on I-95 for about 40 miles south of Jax... they're adding a third lane in each direction.

I-75 to the Turnpike to SR-528 isn't too bad... just remember that you'll be paying about $5.00 in tolls versus the I-95 route. And the exit from the Turnpike to SR-528 is a little confusing.

staceymerrill~
:rotfl:
Took me a while, but I finally got it!

Dave~
Thanks for the warning about construction...DH was leaning towards 95 just because we've never gone that way and he thought we'd try something new...construction traffic is not what we had in mind:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter