Driving Directions Please..

Katy

Mouseketeer
We have been visiting WDW for over 20 years but have never rented a car. This trip we had to (National Emerald Isle) and were wondering about directions. We will pick the car up at MCO and be travelling to the Wilderness Lodge. We will also be travelling to Universal Studios. Where do I get driving directions.

Thanks!:hyper:

Check on Deb Wills' site under "Beyond The Parks". They have driving directions from the airport to any of the resorts.

To Universal Studios, either from airport or Disney -- You will at some point come to an I-4 interchange, choose east (goes northeast). Get off I-4 at Kirkman Road, left at top of ramp takes you right into Universal.

(Turkey Lake Rd. which comes before Kirkman will also get you there but slower.)

Returning from the Universal parking structure to I-4, you want to exit left. The exit lanes split into a right pair and a left pair, the right exit also works but gets you back onto I-4 somewhat roundabout,.

Directly from airport to Universal (also works for Disney if it is not PM rush hour) use airport north exit, left at first light (Frontage), bear left at little circle, about a mile later is light where you take two quick lefts, gets you onto 528 (Bee line) interchange #9 west, takes you to I-4. East for Universal, west (southwest) for Disney.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter