Driving...Days Inn South, Florence SC??

Emme

DIS Veteran
This is a 5 sunburst Days Inn off of I95 exit 157, but I would love to know if anyone has stayed there? Just need it one night but it must be CLEAN! Can anyone help? Thanks! Got a rate of $42.00 including expanded breakfast...

Thanks!

Emmy

I remember asking about Florence SC and was warned against staying there. Something about it not being safe. You could try a search on that board.
Kimba

Stay away from this place!! My family stayed there the summer of 2000 and let me tell you, the carpet was super grody. You have to wash your feet if you walk on the floor so you'd want to wear shoes or socks at all times. Plus, there is a big cow pasture behind the motel so you may get some unpleasant odors at times. The motel has a nice facade (it has a convenience store in front that leads you into a McDonald's). But that's all that's good about it. There is an overall dirtiness about this place. Hopefully they've changed but hey, Florence is a country town with an overall country feel (no offense to people who actually live in Florence). There are nicer hotels in the area on 164A you can try.

Jamie

I lived in Florence about a year ago. I do not take offense to any of these posts because I had stayed in a hotel once while living there and they are disgusting. Unless you stay at one of the major expensive hotels you'll wish you kept driving. I'd go a couple of exits down like was mentioned and find a better hotel.

OK I booked the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Exit 160A adjacent to the Magnolia Mall. I feel MUCH better. Thanks for the input:wave2:

Emmy

Originally posted by Emme
OK I booked the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Exit 160A adjacent to the Magnolia Mall. I feel MUCH better. Thanks for the input:wave2:

Emmy

Good for you! You will find Fairfield Inn to be a nice place to stay. I've stayed in several - from South Carolina to New Jersey.

Jamie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter