Drinks of the Day

Dislaney4n6

DIS Veteran
I saw on the available Navigators that there is a 'drink of the day', but I have not seen what is actually IN those drinks. I like to know what specifically is in each tropical delight since tequila and I are no longer amigos :rotfl:

I got the list of ingredients from the sever before I ordered. I remember lots and lots of rum :)

I think most of them are rum, but they are all fruity and delicious. You can always ask the guy with the big tray. If one has tequila I'm sure you could have the bartender make you one with a substitution.

You don't have to take them from the big tray. Any bartender at any of the bars will make you the drink of the day. I prefer to do it that way unless they're trying to get rid of them on deck and offering 2 for 1.
What I really prefer to do is get them at the bar outside the theater and take them to the show (you can get served one in the theater, too)

If you ask the bartender you can also find out what is in the drink.

They frequently put a notice in the elevator about the drink of the day and list the ingredients there. You can also ask any server or bar tender. Yes--go to the bar and have one made fresh! The 2 for 1 special is during a particular hour--you can go to the bar then too and get 2 for 1 of fresh ones. The ice melts down and there is little else in the glass sometimes!

They frequently put a notice in the elevator about the drink of the day and list the ingredients there.

Ingredients are often listed in the Navigator too...way down at the bottom of the first page, little teeny print.

Thanks for the info. I will be asking about ingredients, also. I cannot have any form of whiskey or beer (gotta love food allergies).

Ingredients are often listed in the Navigator too...way down at the bottom of the first page, little teeny print.

Thanks for this info!! I will check the old Navigators again. I didn't notice it the first time, but I also didn't use my glasses :rotfl:

I'd love to suggest a tasty drink to you all. (yes, it has rum)

It's called a Prickly Pear.
1oz Malibu rum
1oz Apple Pucker
7-up
Pineapple juice

The combo makes it taste like a pear. And they're smooth enought to not make you make "that face" when you drink something too strong.
Enjoy!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter