Drinks at Star Wars Dessert party

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
Hey guys!! DH just booked SW Firework party as a surprise and I am beyond excited!! QUick question for you all who have been there recently. I am wondering about alcohol. Are the alcoholic beverages pre made or does a bartender make them? I cant remember where but I saw a review where they had the actual bottles of liquor out (not self serve but with a bartender)...a vodka, a rum, etc....the reason why I ask is bc DH pretty much only drinks rum and cokes and I know that they have diet coke in cans and was hoping there was a chance they may make him one if the drinks have rum in them? How are the adult beverages there? Can you take one to go when watching the fireworks? I also posted this in the long star wars thread but I know it gets a bit congested. THanks to anyone who can answer!!

Bartender makes them
Unless they changed in the last month

Yes, I've seen them make rum and coke

Yes you can take them out of the venue

Does anyone know if the 2017 parties have beer and wine similar to the Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam party?

Thanks.

Is alcohol included in the ticket price or is it a cash bar? If it is included is it limited to say 2 drinks per guest or something?

Is alcohol included in the ticket price or is it a cash bar? If it is included is it limited to say 2 drinks per guest or something?

Included and "unlimited" (in quotes because that's within reason - obviously the bartender would be obligated to stop serving someone who had clearly had too many).

Included and "unlimited" (in quotes because that's within reason - obviously the bartender would be obligated to stop serving someone who had clearly had too many).

Thank you! I was thinking 2 drinks each if it is included. My hubby will be happy with this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter