Drinks at meals

DJBounce

DIS Veteran
We are looking into taking our first cruise ever! We decided on the DCL (is there any better for the disney addict?), and we are going to set sail in Jan of 2003. We checked out some of the various sites that dis members have put up regarding the DCL and I was wondering, what do they serve to drink at meals. I see you can buy wine, or other alcoholic drinks, but what comes with? I will have a ton of questions in the upcoming year for all of you DCL vets, and we are so looking forward to our trip!!!

During sit-down meals, soda is free, and you can also choose from regular stuff like juice, milk, iced tea, hot tea, coffee, etc. At other times, soda costs extra, but there is a 24-hour beverage station with free coffee, tea, milk and water. Alcohol always costs extra!!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

My dd(10) loved to order cherry sprite....Gabby, our asst. server, would put anywhere between 4 and 10 marichino cherries in a glass and fill it with sprite! And anytime my dd drank it down, Gabby was quick to bring another.....I need to buy stock in marichino now!:D

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest