Drinks at Hotel Food Court QS on DDP

wellesleyprincess

DIS Veteran
We plan on doing lunch the first day at the All Star Music Food Court.

We're on the regular dining plan so we'll redeem our mug and use that as our drink with the meal.

Since QS meals also come with a drink, can we get a bottled drink (powerade, water, juice) or does it have to be the fountain drink?

Any luck switching the drink for an extra snack/dessert?

We plan on doing lunch the first day at the All Star Music Food Court.

We're on the regular dining plan so we'll redeem our mug and use that as our drink with the meal.

Since QS meals also come with a drink, can we get a bottled drink (powerade, water, juice) or does it have to be the fountain drink?

Any luck switching the drink for an extra snack/dessert?

I was wondering this very thing myself! Thanks for asking!

Note that the policy seems to have changed for 2017. There's no guarantee you can swap out your beverage for a snack item. (Should still be able to get a bottled drink instead of fountain, though.)

Your link is to the 2016 plan. That asterisk does NOT appear on the 2017 PDF.

No, that link is for the 2017 plan (Valid for Arrivals 1/1–12/31/17). Please click it and see for yourself.

They have updated the pdf on Disney's website to remove the substitution comment, but this earlier official document most certainly included it.
If someone based their decision on buying the dining plan back when this was the official document, I see no reason to not to use this information while on your vacation.

No, that link is for the 2017 plan (Valid for Arrivals 1/1–12/31/17). Please click it and see for yourself.

They have updated the pdf on Disney's website to remove the substitution comment, but this earlier official document most certainly included it.
If someone based their decision on buying the dining plan back when this was the official document, I see no reason to not to use this information while on your vacation.

But it is no longer the OFFICIAL plan for 2017. I suppose you or anyone else could make your case, if you so choose, but I don't think they have to honor it. They could simply point to the OFFICIAL plan that does not include it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter