Drinking around Epcot

Has anyone really 'drank' around Epcot, plus the kiosk stands?
We have, not in a drink your face off way lol. My husband and I will split drinks, and of course pace yourself 😁 It’s tradition he buys me champagne and we always have a pint in the pub but other than that we’ll either ask for an extra cup or just share. We discovered this during food and wine we could take advantage of the wine or beer pairings without over doing it.

We drank around the world in 2019 - 1 drink each in every county (accidentally had 2 in Japan, and got an extra drink in Norway to stand in the hour queue for Frozen... lol)
The total was just under $300 for the two of us
They'll be in for a shock for sure. That might end their party early lol

We have, not in a drink your face off way lol. My husband and I will split drinks, and of course pace yourself 😁 It’s tradition he buys me champagne and we always have a pint in the pub but other than that we’ll either ask for an extra cup or just share. We discovered this during food and wine we could take advantage of the wine or beer pairings without over doing it.
I'll suggest for our 3 boys to ask for extra cup and share 1 to make their dollars stretch hehehehe

I've done all 11 countries plus the refreshment outpost multiple times. Once during Festival of the Holidays, I added six booths to the 12 year-round stops. It was a bad choice (both physically and financially).

I've done all 11 countries plus the refreshment outpost multiple times. Once during Festival of the Holidays, I added six booths to the 12 year-round stops. It was a bad choice (both physically and financially).
We suggested for them to budget $150 each, and they aren't planning on doing any parks the next day. They said they plan to just sleep in the villa.

Has anyone really 'drank' around Epcot, plus the kiosk stands?
I have seen some do revised crawls ...where they drink one beer at every country and kiosk. These were "Pros" -I don't think with 22yo it would end well. Also -you need to eat AND hydrate, and at some kiosks go for the smaller size rather than full pour.

My DH and I (both in our early 40s) attempted to do this past May/early June. We are not lushes by any means, but we overestimated ourselves for sure. We didn't do the bars/restos because we were there during Flower and Garden, so we attempted to do all of the kiosks. We originally started with a drink and snack each at the kiosks outside of the World Showcase in between lines for Remy and GotG and I'd say we did a good job pacing ourselves. We hopped to AK to go on a few rides (our no-kid trip had us in four parks in two days), but when we returned by 5pm, we hit the kiosks in the World Showcase starting with the Honey Bee-stro then to Canada and around. We got to France when I started to feel it so we started to share things (drinks and food). I was done by America. Decided to tap-out and return the next day to finish off the rest of it (and we did).

We did eat and hydrate, but it was definitely more difficult to accomplish especially if you've only got a few hours. I echo the sentiment that drinking around the world ain't cheap.

We've only done the 11 countries in one day - there are way to many kiosks during festivals to try and do them all in one day!
I've thought about trying this (and sharing drinks) but I've wondered how easy it is to get a drink at each pavilion and the idea of mixing all sorts of different drinks seems... problematic. Is it easy enough to get a drink without committing to a meal in each country, and did you stick to a single type of drink at each location?

I've thought about trying this (and sharing drinks) but I've wondered how easy it is to get a drink at each pavilion and the idea of mixing all sorts of different drinks seems... problematic. Is it easy enough to get a drink without committing to a meal in each country, and did you stick to a single type of drink at each location?
We started in Mexico - had lunch at the restaurant inside the pavilion and got a margarita there. Then we made our way around and had a dinner reservation in Japan and got a drink there. Those were the only two meals we had. At each country, we ordered a water with our drink, so we stayed pretty hydrated. There are plenty of places in each country to get just a drink without getting a full meal. I will say that we did mix alcohol - we drank beer, tequila, sake, wine, and mixed drinks. But it also took us about 9 hours - we started with lunch in Mexico around 12pm and had our last drink (a beer in Canada) while watching the 9pm Illuminations. 11 drinks in 9 hours plus plenty of water made it pretty reasonable for us to do!

We started in Mexico - had lunch at the restaurant inside the pavilion and got a margarita there. Then we made our way around and had a dinner reservation in Japan and got a drink there. Those were the only two meals we had. At each country, we ordered a water with our drink, so we stayed pretty hydrated. There are plenty of places in each country to get just a drink without getting a full meal. I will say that we did mix alcohol - we drank beer, tequila, sake, wine, and mixed drinks. But it also took us about 9 hours - we started with lunch in Mexico around 12pm and had our last drink (a beer in Canada) while watching the 9pm Illuminations. 11 drinks in 9 hours plus plenty of water made it pretty reasonable for us to do!
That's been our usual method, too. You really need to make it a full day thing, start with food, and drink lots of water. None of us has ever puked or had a bad hangover the next day, so it has worked out pretty well.

My DH and I (both in our early 40s) attempted to do this past May/early June. We are not lushes by any means, but we overestimated ourselves for sure. We didn't do the bars/restos because we were there during Flower and Garden, so we attempted to do all of the kiosks. We originally started with a drink and snack each at the kiosks outside of the World Showcase in between lines for Remy and GotG and I'd say we did a good job pacing ourselves. We hopped to AK to go on a few rides (our no-kid trip had us in four parks in two days), but when we returned by 5pm, we hit the kiosks in the World Showcase starting with the Honey Bee-stro then to Canada and around. We got to France when I started to feel it so we started to share things (drinks and food). I was done by America. Decided to tap-out and return the next day to finish off the rest of it (and we did).

We did eat and hydrate, but it was definitely more difficult to accomplish especially if you've only got a few hours. I echo the sentiment that drinking around the world ain't cheap.
The boys are already whining that it would be expensive. One had an idea of bringing each a plastic shot glass, and splitting a drink.

We did it with another couple friend of ours about 6 years ago. We each did one beverage from each country - but did it over a very leisurely 10 hours, so we never got drunk. (just a lovely buzz for the day) Unfortunately, many of the drinks we got are no longer available. :(

Hubby and I went during Flower and Garden in April! No kids, one overnight getaway. We started in Canada and made it through Japan or Italy? Whichever is closer to Mexico. We stopped drinking there so maybe had 6-7 drinks? Mostly kiosks for the festival but wished I had stopped in Italy for the wine. We had a wonderful time!

We did it with another couple friend of ours about 6 years ago. We each did one beverage from each country - but did it over a very leisurely 10 hours, so we never got drunk. (just a lovely buzz for the day) Unfortunately, many of the drinks we got are no longer available. :(
They are giving themselves 10-12 hr i.e. an hr at each country which makes me feel better. However, they are still planning on vegging out at the resort the day after. No park day for them.

They are giving themselves 10-12 hr i.e. an hr at each country which makes me feel better. However, they are still planning on vegging out at the resort the day after. No park day for them.
Sounds like they've got a good plan. Great idea to have a resort day afterwards...who knows what state they'd be in, but better than risking a park day.

Drinking around the world? Oh, that's easy. People do that all.the.time.
There are shirts, passports, you name it, to commemorate it.
DH and I did it, with a passport, like the kids do back when they had the traditional kidcot stations. The CM at those really got a kick out of signing our passports. I had custom ones printed out that had a tipsy Mickey and Minnie on them at the end.
We didn't share but drinks in each of the countries are not huge. We did not include the festival stands. There was not a festival going on when we did ours.
This is not an event for a beginning drinker. If you aren't one who can mix alcohol types then no, it's not for you either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!